Return to site

Help with Universal Credit

We have been able to provide bank accounts through Kent Savers Credit Union for people who are unable to access mainstream banking. A bank account (that is not overdrawn) is needed in order to receive the new Universal Credit. We can help provide this, even if you have no fixed address or form of ID - come in and speak to us to find out more about our Community Bank.

All Posts

Almost done…

We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!

OKSubscriptions powered by Strikingly